Thursday, June 12, 2008

my conclusion (personal)

My cousins esteban y quinillo
my cousin/primo Luis David 

Victoria! que gogaaaa
Well here is my last personal blog. Things in costa rica have changed a lot since i was younger. It feels less safe and issues seem to be piling up but no one does anything about it. I now understand why tourism here is so important for the stability of the country and the good of the people. I used to be opposed to cafta but i honestly think costa rica does need to see that there is alot of competition in the world, and we have no choice but to be further globalized. Since it is a developing country it really needs the push from cafta. 
This experience is really priceless for me, i have seen so much and i cant wait when i come back with my immidiate family to show them some of the things we have seen over the last four weeks. The rafting was what i feared most and it ended up being my favorite activity. And yesturday was so priceless. We went to this place called La Paz waterfalls garden. It was so cool, I mean it must have like 10 stars. I walked in thinking we were hiking to a water fall and going home, but no. We walked into this resort were they gave us walking sticks and off we went to the Aviary, where I got to see a red macaw from a far. I thought that was indescribable, but then!, a green macaw was on my arm trying to eat my fingers, as another bird sat on top of my head. And just when i thought it was over the red macaw came over and stared at the blue macaw, i looked at them both just like 4 inches from my face, it was SO cool!!!! then we had this really great lunch and i had some rice pudding, my favorite. Anyway i need to go to alajuela and see family now! my last lunch at veritas in a couple minutes :( 

No comments: